Fire guts Tri Star restaurant in Pokhara


11th Jan, 2017 | Tourism Mail Crew


POKHARA, Jan 11: A fire broke out at the TRI Star Restaurant at Barahi Chowk of Pokhara last night.

fire-guts-tri-star-restaurant-in-pokhara

Ward Police Office, Baidam's Head Constable, Rajendra Chaudhary, said the fire broke out at 10:45 pm and was taken under control at 1 am with efforts from security personnel and local residents.

The fire has completely gutted the restaurant owned by local resident, Dharmendra Bataju. The entire restaurant was built with wooden infrastructure. The estimate of the damages is yet to arrive.